Dubai is a country that provides unlimited opportunities to skilled as well as unskilled working groups. Because this beautiful country keeps changing and undergoing development constantly. So if you have been thinking of applying for different job opportunities, especially in Dubai, you must read this full blog by Holidayys.com.
If you are excellent in a particular profession such as teaching, banking Engineering, or any similar one. And also have relevant experiences then you will have numerous opportunities lying your way. All you have to do is apply to your interested company with an excellent CV / Resume. And if you’re someone who wants to restart or start his / her career in Dubai, you need not worry. We have got you covered for that as well.
So now, this blog is basically divided into two parts. One that contains basic information for already professional candidates and the other one is for freshers who want to apply for a job in Dubai. So let’s get started!
How to Get a Job as a professional candidate in Dubai?
As said above, any individual with a specific skill set and profession will have uncountable opportunities available in Dubai. So if you want to attain a specific job position that a company has opened a vacancy for. You need to apply for it as soon as you see it. Because there’s tough competition even for a small vacancy in Dubai.
When you apply for the role, they will demand your CV/resume; irrespective of you being a fresher / experienced candidate. Thus, your resume will basically act as your first impression to the hiring panel. So, you need to be extra careful, professional, accurate, and utterly truthful in your resume / CV. Because half of the applicants that will apply for the same role will have the accurate as well as needed qualification that of yours. Thus in this matter, an impressive and perfect resume makes the needed difference. And helps you to stand out as well as lands you your desired interview.
How to Get a Job as a Fresher in Dubai?
If you are a fresher and want to land a perfect and your dream job in Dubai, here are some tips that might increase your chances to do so. See, many candidates visit Dubai on a visa to search for a job and feel terrible when they don’t find one. Moreover, not only do they fail to get a job but they also end up using their entire savings in order to visit Dubai. Thus, this is a great loss on their side. So we recommend that you must not repeat the same mistake as them.
There are many online sites and agents that offer vacancies in Dubai. However, you must be smart enough to detect whether those sites or the agent that you are applying from is a fraudster or real. This is something that you need to sort out. And once you are satisfied that the portal that you want to apply from is not a fraudster then you can apply. Or if you want you can just Google search for the kinds of jobs you want to do in Dubai and go through their application process. Upload your resume and wait for them to select you.
Once you are selected and have your offer letter then only you should book your tickets to Dubai. Moreover, if you are lucky enough, sometimes the company pays the ticket fare.
Essential Tips to Make a Perfect Curriculum Vitae (CV):
To help you enhance your skill and to land your dream job opportunity. We have provided you with certain essential tips to make a perfect curriculum vitae (CV).
- The first and foremost important thing in order to make the perfect CV is to have a basic yet complete resume. This helps the employer to know more and more about you. The employer should get a clear image of what type of person you are with just the help of your resume.
- Your CV must contain your complete personal details such as your full name, contact number, professional email address and if possible your updated LinkedIn profile link. (You Should have a professional LinkedIn Profile account with updated work experiences and other information.)
- Once you are done with personal details, fill up your complete educational detail (include your grade / GPA if you want) and your past experiences. Include each experience you have had in your past with a small description of what you did in that particular role.
- Now you will need to fill in your area of interest, hobbies, skills, and achievements. This section of your resume must be changed and tailor-made in respect of the relevant job that you are applying for.
- If you want you can include references in particular.
- Last but not the least, your resume should not be more than 2 pages. Because a lengthy CV’s bore employers and then the employer ends up skipping it. So try to maintain a concise, clear, and perfectly structured resume for the role you are applying for.